1) Using your current initials, choose a different name for yourself:
Charlotte Mary Roddick.
'Cause like, I'm married to Andy innit.
2) If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born?:
40s/50s so that I could grow up in the 60s and 70s. OR in 1986, just so that I could be 18.
3) If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?:
Awesome clothes. And some CDs/dvds. And there'd be a little coffee shop downstairs in the basement. And sexy indie guys would work there. Wow, my shop would be ace.
4) What part in a movie would you love to play?:
Wouldn't mind playing Elizabeth in Pirates of the Carribean, what with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom perving on you.
5) In your opinion, why do people suck?:
They think they're super.super. cool. And are prettier than me.
6) If you had your own state, what would you put on
your new quarter?:
Does each state have it's own quarter? No waaaayyy. I have NO idea what I'd put on it, a penis maybe.
7) What's the oldest article of clothing you own?
T-shirt from the 80s of my mother's. Black with a beachscape thing in silver glitter.
8) What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?
9) What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?
Drums. Or I could try to master the flute. Yes.
10) Record, tape or CD?:
Records to put on your wall. CDs for practicality. Tapes for the sheer retroness of 10 years ago/getting mix-tapes.
11) What do you think would be the best concert ever?:
Razorlight, Oasis, McFly, Kaiser Chiefs, Libertines, Queen, Lostprophets, The Strokes and Kasabian. All in a park in Glasgow. And I got to choose who was allowed entry. If you're sexy and male, in you come. If you're female and look like a tramp, piss off. And obviously since I'm in charge of it I get to meet all of the bands and whatnot. With Adele on one side, Gillian on the other, and Rachael behind me >wink<
12) What is the best part of your favorite movie?:
Lord of the Rings // The Two Towers. When Aragorn walks through the doors at Helms Deep when everyone thinks he's dead. And then the battle at Helms Deep.
13) What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?:
Rolos. Take my last one, infact, take the whole packet, because I sure as hell don't want any.
NO. DAIRY MILK.
No, Cadbury's in general. All of it. Ewww.
14) If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to?:
I'd ask to be buried with it. As if I'm letting someone else take care of my CDs, they'll ruin them.
15) If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?:
Pete Doherty and the existance of God/religion in general. I could go on about them forever.
16) Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?:
Jamie-Leigh got an A in Art. Pretty jealous of that.
17) Most jealous of...intellectually?:
Suzanne. 5 band 1 As.
18) What do you collect?:
Magazines, sort of. Tickets.
19) What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?:
My internet connection in my room. Well it's not broken, but it's not how I want it yet.
20) What do you do when you're home sick?
That question made me cough. Cheers. I sleep, and I sleep some more, and I put on my CKY jumper with the big pocket so that I can sneak food up to my room as my mum doesn't really let me eat much when I'm ill.
21) Current favorite article of clothing?:
Jeans, always. Annnd...I don't even know.
22) Line from the last thing you wrote for someone?:
"mmm yes. feed him, occassionally. and the rest of the time is just rampant sexin'"
23) A famous person you have met:
MET? Errmm...El Presidente. hXc
24) Favorite way to waste time?:
Do these. And play about on MySpace. And lie in bed and think about things.
25) Last thing you bought yourself?
A Yorkie, but I didn't eat it, I just wanted to go up to the vending machine to strut past the teacher's table.